Sunday, September 27, 2009

Already Missed

So Roommate is leaving in less than a week. I’ve known this for months but it’s actually happening. He is about to embark on his first (of several) fourteen months tour in the Middle East and I fretting if the next time I see him is in Hell. I told him if that happens I will so kick his ass in front of every resident of the Underworld. Hades has my back.

He’s in the navy and I asked him to send me letters through bottles in the ocean. It brought up an interesting argument: If you found a pre stamped and addressed letter in a bottle on the beach would you send it? Would you read it?

I said I would totally send it after I read it. Roommate said he wouldn’t even touch that shit. I think the government has brain washed him. Not completely but a little. He said he will not send me messages in a bottle. Shucks.

I’m currently watching Army Wives on Lifetime Network and I feel for them ladies. More for the ladies who’s men are leaving and coming home rather than the cheaters and the actual whole war aspect. It’s Operation Emerging Freedom, right?

I think more than anything I’m going to miss hanging with him, texting or talking on Facebook. It’s like when someone dies. I don’t feel bad that their gone it’s just I’m going to miss the things we did. And hopefully will again…in fourteen months.

A year and two months. Ah.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like yor man has drive and will end up making something of himself. Support him and you will reap his benefits.

    ReplyDelete