Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sunday Evening

Its 6 o’clock on Sunday night and I have just received my schedule, thru a third party for the upcoming week. And that I have to be there at eight in the morning tomorrow. I’m also drunk because the JETS beat the Pats for the first time in over five years!!
I don’t work Mondays. I haven’t since college when I realized Mondays were the slowest dinner shifts of the weeks. Understandably speaking, people have spent a lot of money over the weekend and they feel they should hang at home after the inevitable Monday meetings at the office. So why am I scheduled tomorrow? A double.
Its not like I have anything to do. Except find a new job, which I’m not really keen on doing anyhow. But still. A fcuken double on a Monday. There’s got to be a good reason for this.
I also don’t have a day off until Sunday. But no other doubles. Instead I have lunch one day than dinner the next than lunch the day after and so forth. This will only ensure that I will not sleep this week. Oh, and it’s the boyfriends birthday this week and I have no idea what to do for him or the income to make it happen. A-fcuken-mazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment